Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gypsies, tramps and thieves.. a warlocks shopping list

4 posters

Go down

Gypsies, tramps and thieves.. a warlocks shopping list Empty Gypsies, tramps and thieves.. a warlocks shopping list

Post by Calisar Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:34 am

I've had a future idea for my warlock Sasharissa that might be fun to play out if people were interested.

Basically in a misguided attempt to bypass actually working for a living ("tsk, that's for peasants sweetie") this warlock has stumbled across a ritual that requires several items to work. It promises wealth and gold, but none of it can likely be sourced legally. (nor would she stoop to getting her hands dirty)

These items will be a mixture of things, things that'll need IC theft, deception and outright barefaced lying to gain.

A guards buckle, A holy man's cape, a cleft-hoofs jewel... eh.. a dwarven beardwhisker etc. A mixture of items yet to be finalised, but they all have a pretty broad interpretation to make aquisition easier.

I'd be willing to RP any meetings with shady types to set up deals, they would then have to actually go out and get them IC, and come back only once achieved, and before someone else gets the bounty on that item first Wink

So I'd need thieves, and targets (do shout if you'd not mind the threat of theft attempts on your person!).

This is just for a laugh and to create a miniature crimewave around Stormwind over the space of a week or two.

Perhaps the guards will rumble it before it's finished, or perhaps the list will get completed. Either way, the ritual itself will inevitably fall flat (it's the journey not the destination that's important). Not interested in metagamers or people that'll be impossible to rob or swindle. Can the thieves and thugs outwit you?

..here's wondering ^^

Not used this events forum much before to arrange things, so feel free to poke me in-game or on here.
Calisar
Calisar

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Gypsies, tramps and thieves.. a warlocks shopping list Empty Re: Gypsies, tramps and thieves.. a warlocks shopping list

Post by Nifty Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:49 pm

Sounds awesome, you got yourself an interested thief here!
Nifty
Nifty

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Gypsies, tramps and thieves.. a warlocks shopping list Empty Re: Gypsies, tramps and thieves.. a warlocks shopping list

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:15 pm

I love that song..
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Raviran / Reynar Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:43 pm

I'm up for the thief spot with a lil' fee of course.
Raviran / Reynar
Raviran / Reynar

Character sheet
Name: Ray Hutch
Title: Bandit, Drunk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down