Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Wanted: A Forger or Scribe of Questionable Morals

2 posters

Go down

[A] Wanted:  A Forger or Scribe of Questionable Morals Empty [A] Wanted: A Forger or Scribe of Questionable Morals

Post by Reynard Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:37 pm

I'm looking for someone to help forge some official documents. If you already RP, or want to make an alt who can fulfil this role, please contact me ASAP, either on here or in game. We can then work out the details of how we contact each other IC.
Reynard
Reynard

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A] Wanted:  A Forger or Scribe of Questionable Morals Empty Re: [A] Wanted: A Forger or Scribe of Questionable Morals

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:26 pm

I have a non-active character who can fulfil this role if needed. She was originally only made to be a part of my two main characters backstory. But I guess plans change.

Back to top Go down

[A] Wanted:  A Forger or Scribe of Questionable Morals Empty Re: [A] Wanted: A Forger or Scribe of Questionable Morals

Post by Reynard Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:31 pm

Ninael wrote:I have a non-active character who can fulfil this role if needed. She was originally only made to be a part of my two main characters backstory. But I guess plans change.

Perfect - consider her nabbed if you don't mind then. I'll contact you in game when I see you online. Smile
Reynard
Reynard

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:33 pm

Very well. I better start getting her transmog and TRP profile in order then Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:04 am

I got a bunch of documents in a guildbank that might serve the purpose as well, mostly to use as RP items really. But at least it be something more 'physical' to have around.
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Reynard Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:11 am

Cid wrote:I got a bunch of documents in a guildbank that might serve the purpose as well, mostly to use as RP items really. But at least it be something more 'physical' to have around.

Thanks Cid. If you get a moment, please can you mail them to: "Reynaard-Defias Brotherhood", please? I'll send them back as soon as we've finished with them. I'm not actually sure if we'll make a physical item for the documents we're planning to forge but it might be a nice touch.
Reynard
Reynard

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down