Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A]Looking for 'unoffical' guild

4 posters

Go down

[A]Looking for 'unoffical' guild Empty [A]Looking for 'unoffical' guild

Post by Desienna Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:35 pm

Hello all,

I was wondering, are there also guild that do not require an ingame join? I might be using the wrong words here, but I hope it is still clear... I am in a (low RP) guild I do not wish to leave, but would like to be a member of a suiting group ingame.

Kind Regards,
Desienna Ravenwhisper

Desienna

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A]Looking for 'unoffical' guild Empty Re: [A]Looking for 'unoffical' guild

Post by Naroma Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:51 pm

The Azure Flame (independent group of magic users), Manasparks Army (A group of roleplayers led by the devious Edwin Manaspark) and the Blackwald Trading Union (Trading and things, I don't really know much of them) are all groups that don't require being a member of the actual guild game mechanic wise.

Generally there is also quite a lot going on you can involve yourself in as an independent, the Stormwind Council, the Ironforge Senate, and generally any open community events.

Hope this has been helpful to some extent, and I'm sure representatives of those I've named can give you proper information.
Naroma
Naroma

Character sheet
Name: Naroma Herandir
Title: Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:27 am

Hello Desienna. Naroma hit the nail with covering the available "un-guilded" guilds. While I can only speak for The Azure Flame (being it founder/leader), I'll relay word to the leaders of the two others so that they'll give this thread a jump and explain their concept a bit.

In case of The Azure Flame, we consider ourselves as a faction separate from the Alliance. While we are open for all classes and kinds of characters, many "knowledge" based spellcasters do flock under our banner, meaning independent mages, warlocks and darkcasters. We are an intellectual group, an do worship no god or deity. The group offers a "sanctuary" outside of the Alliance boundaries, for people who do not feel like belonging to the Alliance or wishes a place where they can expand their magical knowledge with next to no restrictions. We do have a handful of non-magical members, but usually those are close friends/relatives to a magic-wielding member of The Azure Flame. Most of our members keep their membership a secret, which have turned out to be a good call, due to us having been Outlawed in Ironforge, so there are Alliance guilds that consider us criminals/outlaws/enemy.

As for Blackwald Trading Union, I found this thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

For Manaspark Army, I found these few. Whether they are up-to-date I can not say: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] also an event chain he's been hosting: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Desienna Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:20 pm

Skarain wrote:mages, warlocks and darkcasters. We are an intellectual group, an do worship no god or deity.
Soooooo that is such a no for this semi traditional Night Elf Druid  Smile

Skarain wrote:As for Blackwald Trading Union, I found this thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

For Manaspark Army, I found these few. Whether they are up-to-date I can not say: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] also an event chain he's been hosting: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks a lot for both your answers. Will look into the other two. As for Azure flame being forbidden: I can only praise to that! Pity there is no Kaldorei thing atm... Or Druid... especially with the class halls coming up.

Desienna

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:59 pm

Hello there!

The Blackwald Trading Union doesn't require anyone to actually join the guild itself, you can join up with us and stay with the guild you're currently in if you want as we don't mind.

In short, we're a collection of merchants, traders and craftsman looking to make increased profit by working together.
With Legion coming up very shortly we will be looking in ways to more directly help the war effort, be it through direct fighting or coming up with new things to provide the armies of the Alliance with (for a small fee of course).

If you're interested in it, have a look at the recruitment post Aza made (thank you for linking that Skarain) and maybe send either me or Aza a PM and we can discuss things in some more detail, either on the forums or online in WoW!

Good luck in your search regardless!

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:45 pm

Desienna wrote:As for Azure flame being forbidden: I can only praise to that!
Liking the fact that there 'are' outlawed groups to spice up the roleplaying scene? Smile
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Desienna Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:40 pm

Yes difinately!

Desienna

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reynard Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:33 am

Desienna,

If your Druid has larcenous tendencies, the she might be interested in the House of Cards.  This is a fresh non-guilded organisation based around a non-violent Thieves Guild concept.

Contact me if interested.

Cheers
Reynard
Reynard

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down