Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] House of Nobles - Interest check

+8
Webbles
Ixirar
Willy
Amaryl
Mallucis
Jenelle
Skarain
Gavin Ravensmantle
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[A] House of Nobles - Interest check - Page 2 Empty Re: [A] House of Nobles - Interest check

Post by Mallucis Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:03 am

The House of Nobles closed sessions have been moved on Mondays at ten bells in Petitioner's Chamber, the Keep, Stormwind.
Mallucis
Mallucis

Character sheet
Name: Aramal Blackstone
Title: Knight of Stormwind, Lord of Blackwood

http://mallucis.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

[A] House of Nobles - Interest check - Page 2 Empty Re: [A] House of Nobles - Interest check

Post by Lady Eveline Williams Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:55 pm

I fear those clash with Yore's RBG nights but I might be able to make it sometimes. We essentially go until we win three or four matches but due to this, it varies how long we are doing RBG's.
Lady Eveline Williams
Lady Eveline Williams

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mallucis Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:16 pm

Lady Eveline Williams wrote:I fear those clash with Yore's RBG nights but I might be able to make it sometimes. We essentially go until we win three or four matches but due to this, it varies how long we are doing RBG's.

I'm sorry to hear that. We've moved it from Saturday, as the number of people attending was far below expectations. If Mondays won't work there is a potential on Wednesdays too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have created a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] -> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] -> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mallucis
Mallucis

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Drumnir Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:13 pm

Aslong as we actually win our RBG's we should be in time for the meetings, otherwise we might just have to join a little late.
Drumnir
Drumnir

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Eveline Williams Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:32 pm

Mallucis wrote:
Lady Eveline Williams wrote:I fear those clash with Yore's RBG nights but I might be able to make it sometimes. We essentially go until we win three or four matches but due to this, it varies how long we are doing RBG's.

I'm sorry to hear that. We've moved it from Saturday, as the number of people attending was far below expectations. If Mondays won't work there is a potential on Wednesdays too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have created a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] -> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] -> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I understand! I wanted to join an earlier one on Saturday myself but I believe it ended up being cancelled back then. If this day works better, we'll just have to win enough RBG's in two hours. Wink
Lady Eveline Williams
Lady Eveline Williams

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mallucis Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:50 pm

The House of Nobles has been established, and there are two threads in the: Defias Brotherhood -> Group forums -> The Alliance -> Humans:

For the organisational purpose (semi IC, please, do not spam):
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

For correspondence:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

An karanir Thanagor!

Mallucis
Mallucis

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2