Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Artisan Approriators, Introduction!

+4
NicholasBullard (Taph)
siegmund
Axebane
Ferrius
8 posters

Go down

[A] Artisan Approriators, Introduction! Empty [A] Artisan Approriators, Introduction!

Post by Ferrius Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Posters scattered around Stormwind reads:

Want to find thrilling adventures, while making a bit of gold? Want to be the first in thousands of years to enter a tomb, or hold a piece of history in your hands? Come see us down at Ancient Curios, between The Recluse and The Lamb!

Artisan Appropriators - What are they?

We are an assembly of muscled, brainy, and light footed adventures that seek to make a bit of gold as they venture out into the wilderness. The operation is funded by "The Benefactor", the alias for a nobleman that set this operation up with his own hidden agenda not yet shared with the assembly. He routinely notifies the group about relics, artifacts, and other items of his own personal, or the operations interest.

Acquiring these items will take the members of Artisan Appropriators on many thrilling adventures, on locations scattered all over Azeroth and Draenor and therefore the operation will need muscle, magi, and sneaky individuals to have the highest success rate in obtaining said items.

Ancient Curios - What's that then?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Any loot or findings that "The Benefactor" is not interested in, will either be taken in use by operation members for personal use, or sold at “Ancient Curios”, in Stormwind’s mage district which has been acquired for the purpose. Anything from cursed artifacts, to shiny weaponry and reagents might be found here, picked up from our ventures. We might have stumbled upon -just- what you need! Check in with us!

OOC Information about shop:

This could be: (some examples)

• Pandaren puzzle balls?
  • Cursed books?
  • Ancient potions, unknown contents and effects?
  • Relics of a time past, with mysterious powers?
  • Millennial old garbage, who knows?
  • An old sword?

The world holds many mysteries... Explore them!

Eventful RolePlay!

A focus and personal goal of mine, is to create a band of core members that enjoy RP'ing with each other, and have close ties to other active RP guilds on the server. I love to make adventures, stories, and encounters that keep people guessing on what might happen next, and create detailed visions of the scenery and events in the mind of my fellow Role-players...

Inviting friends and companions from other guilds is something I'd strive for, hiring mercenaries, cutthroats, or perhaps valorous and chivalrous adventurers from all over Azeroth. The more the merrier, ey? Event off time is spend in Stormwind for the guild members to interact with the daily Stormwind RP, and for those interested we'll also sport:

Raiding!

Not just a Roleplay focused guild, we are also looking to start a raid core for those interested and willing to learn. It is in no way a requirement to be in the guild nor will you be harassed to attend, if you do not wish to. These raiding parties would IC’ly be task forces that go on lucrative missions that’s not IC’ly DM’d, but rather an excuse to spend a night with some Raiding fun, and not simply be “gone” IC’ly.

These non-event missions would be written to be acceptable IC’ly, and could serve as background for the company mission statistics.

It's Vosler, (my fellow Guild Masters)'s goal to make raiding open and fun to anyone, in a stress and rage free environment. Everyone is welcome!

Contacting us!

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in joining, or perhaps try out one of our Roleplay adventures with us leave a PM here, or contact us in-game through a nice old-school letter or whisper. We'll see to it, and contact you further for any questions you might have about us.

Officers you can contact currently:

Sir Ferrius Spectre - Ferrius-Ravenholdt
Doctor Holiday - Danecon-Ravenholdt (Ferrius ALT, IC owner and OOC GM character)
Vosler Lunare Esq. - Vosler-DefiasBrotherhood

We'll get back to you shortly!

We'll be seeing you in game for some THRILLING Roleplay!

Last edited by Ferrius on Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:24 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Adjustments...)
Ferrius
Ferrius

Character sheet
Name: Ferrius Spectre
Title: The Disciples of Light

http://www.ferrius.eu

Back to top Go down

[A] Artisan Approriators, Introduction! Empty Re: [A] Artisan Approriators, Introduction!

Post by Axebane Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:15 am

Looks good! Good luck and see you in-game! Smile
Axebane
Axebane

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A] Artisan Approriators, Introduction! Empty Re: [A] Artisan Approriators, Introduction!

Post by siegmund Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:21 am

Very fancy, good luck to ya'all.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by NicholasBullard (Taph) Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:51 am

Lads, it sounds great! The best of luck.
NicholasBullard (Taph)
NicholasBullard (Taph)

Character sheet
Name: Taph Gibson
Title: Captain of the Gilneas Platoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Drake Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:35 pm

Brilliant concept selling unique treasures that you find on your journeys to actual people IC. Good luck with this.
Robin Drake
Robin Drake

Character sheet
Name: Robin Drake
Title: Wolf of Shady Lady Street

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferrius Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:32 pm

Thank a lot y'all! Remember, don't refrain from asking questions if something's wierd to you!
Ferrius
Ferrius

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vosler Lunare Esq. Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:39 pm

I don't want people to miss out on a great and (new!?) RP experience because of misgivings so I'm setting things straight - Our guild is a RP/raid guild meaning that members who want to try each fashion of game-play can!
We have made an effort for those that wish to stick to one side of things to be able to and to be easily recognized within the guild as to what their role is, in it.  We also have roles within the guild that would allow people that would like to be a part of both kinds of game-play the opportunity to.
Any dissidence between members will be dealt with and above all we will endeavor to respect other peoples hobbies and preference in game-play.  This respect will be expected from all our members regardless of game-type they follow.
Our guild is all about trying to help people gain more enjoyment out of their preferred game-type.  Be that raiding in a group that won't all quit on the first wipe, or just people that won't be lollers and ruin the immersion.

If the right people with the right attitudes come together then I do not see how we cannot be a great guild some day.
Vosler Lunare Esq.
Vosler Lunare Esq.

Character sheet
Name: Vosler Lunare Esquire
Title: Director of Artisan Appropriators

Back to top Go down

Post by Rinoi Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:55 pm

Looks like great fun. Perhaps the Band of the Brave can sell some of our artifacts on to you? After all, we're in it for the adventure. Who cares if an ancient orb may hold the power to blow up planets? It'll probably sell for a good chunk of cash to fund our next expedition! Perhaps we can even coop on a few adventures!
Rinoi
Rinoi

Character sheet
Name: Rinoi Du'nai
Title: The Chief

http://bandofthebrave.host-power.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferrius Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:07 pm

Rinoi wrote:Looks like great fun. Perhaps the Band of the Brave can sell some of our artifacts on to you? After all, we're in it for the adventure. Who cares if an ancient orb may hold the power to blow up planets? It'll probably sell for a good chunk of cash to fund our next expedition! Perhaps we can even coop on a few adventures!

I'm all up for everything you just said Smile Throw me a message sometime mate.
Ferrius
Ferrius

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferrius Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:45 am

Shop is now open for business! Pop by!
Ferrius
Ferrius

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:12 pm

Hello. Do you think you could answer me to the following questions?

Guild Name:
Guild leader and contacts:
Short description:
Guild website:
Other links:

If you do, I'll add you to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on Realm Forums.

(I ask instead of copying straight away since there may have been changes in the guild not yet updated to their thread)
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferrius Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:47 am

Skarain wrote:Hello. Do you think you could answer me to the following questions?

Guild Name:
Guild leader and contacts:
Short description:
Guild website:
Other links:

If you do, I'll add you to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on Realm Forums.

(I ask instead of copying straight away since there may have been changes in the guild not yet updated to their thread)

Guild Name: Artisan Appropriators
Guild leader and contacts: Ferrius (Ferrius-Ravenholdt), [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Guild website: http.//www.artisan.ferrius.eu (not yet functional)
Other links: -||-

Short description:

We are an assembly of muscled, brainy, and light footed adventures that seek to make a bit of gold as they venture out into the wilderness. The operation is funded by "The Benefactor", the alias for a nobleman that set this operation up with his own hidden agenda not yet shared with the assembly. He routinely notifies the group about relics, artifacts, and other items of his own personal, or the operations interest.

Acquiring these items will take the members of Artisan Appropriators on many thrilling adventures, on locations scattered all over Azeroth and Draenor and therefore the operation will need muscle, magi, and sneaky individuals to have the highest success rate in obtaining said items.
Ferrius
Ferrius

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:38 am

Short description:

"Short" description Laughing

Well i am going to list this whole wall there up then. Nothing wrong in that!
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferrius Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:01 am

Sorry, couldn't help myself Wink
Ferrius
Ferrius

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vosler Lunare Esq. Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:45 pm

Hello people, here I am with another Update!  Our Guild is growing, and growing quickly!  We only need some DPS to fill a 10 man raiding party!

But I know that that's not why we are here!  Our RP membership is growing also... We have some people new to RP as well as some with back stories! We aim to be running DM'd events soon and y'know guys, if that sounds like something you'd be interested in running or helping with I am sure we can find a place for you!

Our numbers have swollen to over 50 members! I have decided to allow levelers to join because I think allowing them the opportunity to see an active RP base within the guild may encourage more RPers! That being said I am still needing some help! If someone likes the premise and wouldn't mind leading some DM'd events based around it, the learning I and our members could take on board would be priceless... Well, maybe the price of time etc but we need you!
Vosler Lunare Esq.
Vosler Lunare Esq.

Character sheet
Name: Vosler Lunare Esquire
Title: Director of Artisan Appropriators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down