Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Coppers Sockets - (Jewelcrafting Specific)

3 posters

Go down

[A] Coppers Sockets - (Jewelcrafting Specific) Empty [A] Coppers Sockets - (Jewelcrafting Specific)

Post by Coppersocket Tue May 27, 2014 2:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Coppers Sockets
Necklaces, Sculptures, Rings, Trinkets, and Gems

Owned and run by Mineral Coppersocket.
We offer a variety of items, branching from wedding rings to gems that physically, or mentally enhances a persons senses on both on and off the battlefield.

Need a socket in your sword and a gem to boost your physical aptitude? We can do both.
Need a trinket that forces you into a adrenaline rage? We make it.
Need a overly fancy pet owl made out of pure jade? We make it. (Restricted to Jade Owls, and Sapphire Cats due to copyrights)
Need a overly fancy wedding ring, or perhaps a amulet for the wife or husband? We make it.

Our prices are fair, and dedicated to bringing joy to those around us.

- New -

Coppers Sockets have now opened up a new branch within their business: Are you in the need of a being willing to defend you with their lives against dangers only few mortals would are stand up against? Or perhaps someone to shield your wounded, to ensure the safety of your group? We now offer this, to any daring adventurers.
(OOC: This is purely PVE, not RP. I can heal, DPS, or tank any old raids, and can tank anything up to Normal SoO. If you wish to settle a deal IC or just contact me OOCly, that's up to you. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

How to find us?
Our trader(s) can easily be spotted clad in their uniforms and insignia visible below!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

We're currently Hiring

Contact Mineral Coppersocket, who can be found in the Lion's Pride Inn in Goldshire. (Updated: 2014-10-07)

--------
OOC:

As you may notice, this "guild" is specifically focused at Jewelcrafting. Or atleast on the surface. It accepts most forms of trade, as long as it's legal- but each individual trader within her shop limits has to pull their own weight. This means that the guild won't grant you any guild "proper" guild events. If this for some reason picks up, perhaps we'll do a market or two- but mainly this is focused as a solo guild that anyone interested can partake in on an alt or such if they feel like they want their trade to feel a bit more professional.

There are minor things I want to point out:
First, you shouldn't have any problem with the tabard or the coloration. That may sound like a petty requirement but that's why I even chose to make the guild.

Second, I don't necessarily require you to wear the same uniform as Copper, but it'd be preferable if you did. If you're a clothie we'll work out something as everything save the gloves are leather. There are certainly alternatives tho.

Third, due to the restrictions of the game- we'll mainly stick to items that are actually craftable. It doesn't mean there will be an actual trade of items, but rather to make these items actually part of the roleplaying experience.
If anyone requests what Copper can craft, I link them my Jewelcrafting in OOC while ICly handing them a list. I decided this was the best choice when someone requested me to create them a pet ICly that I can't make OOCly because the game doesn't have it, so I chose to make up a reason as to WHY this is.

I chose to create a Trading group based in Dalaran that takes in small time traders and helps them with their economy when sales are low, for a yearly tax that works based on a percent off of a persons entire income through a whole year.
To avoid that these traders push each others off the market, they set down strict rules on what you can and can't create within your trade- with the list updating yearly (Every expansion or whenever a new recipe becomes available).

This way it makes sense that we're only capable of delivering a certain amount of items and must adhere to this list. On top of this it's also depending on how good you are at your trade and such (Skill level etc)

So yeah. ICly, whenever you purchase an item, you'll be sent the item through mail- along with instructions (if necessary), warnings, and a receipt covering the cost- buyer and seller and what condition the item was delivered in- as well as what is required for open trade.

If things from my or one of my traders OOC bags are sold, a price will be negotiated IC- then the actual price of the item will be talked about OOCly unless the cost would be the same on both. But that should too, be agreed on.

[The items for the set are]
Tracker's Tunic, Belt, Leggings, and Boots
Sylvanaar Gloves
Gold Filigreed Doublet
Renowned Guild Tabard

Last edited by Coppersocket on Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:22 pm; edited 7 times in total
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

[A] Coppers Sockets - (Jewelcrafting Specific) Empty Re: [A] Coppers Sockets - (Jewelcrafting Specific)

Post by erwtenpeller Tue May 27, 2014 3:43 pm

Awesome. Expect to get some business from me when I next need some gems for a character. Wink
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A] Coppers Sockets - (Jewelcrafting Specific) Empty Re: [A] Coppers Sockets - (Jewelcrafting Specific)

Post by Coppersocket Tue May 27, 2014 3:47 pm

I need to up my discovery on the priest. Currently I mainly only have PVP gems and they're pretty focused on the priest's needs alone (I was lucky for the self-need stuff, oddly enough.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If there's any specific gem you want I can see if I can get a bit lucky with it.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradley Sat May 31, 2014 3:38 pm

Such a good name
Bradley
Bradley

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:37 pm

-

Last edited by Coppersocket on Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:22 pm

Due to popular demand by druggies, we now also sell coke[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]for anyone to buy.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:45 pm

I realize there's a selective few that's waiting for an opportune time to get in contact with me in the Shady Lady to order jewelry or retrieve jewelry previously ordered.

I'll be around tomorrow around 9pm. Please do contact me either here or ingame by either whispers or mail on Mineral, if you can't come around then but want to ensure that I'm about a time that works for you.

(Also, I'm sorry for not being present well when I've said I should be in the past. I have a bad memory. But I'll work to better myself here. I want to give everyone a proper opportunity to get in contact.)
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum