Mending the Wounds

Go down

Mending the Wounds

Post by scha'rif on Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:50 am

Brothers and sisters of the Horde,

For the past two years we've spent every waking hour battling the endless ranks of the Burning Legion and, despite all odds, we have defeated our demonic Invaders.

Now, that the euphoria from the victory we've achieved is subsiding and our fragile union with the Alliance is beginning to crumble, we must, before all else, look back to our own - mend the wounds, heal the land, mourn and honor the glorious dead.

I employ you to sheathe your weapons and grudges for a moment and, together, use this time to tend to the weary heroes of this war, for the wounds are not only of the flesh, and the wounds run deep.

Myself and a handful of other shaman have been allowed to use the Valley of Wisdom in Orgrimmar for healing rituals and set up temporary sweat lodges. I shall be there on the first day from Sunday, after dusk, and I welcome anyone willing to help to join me.

...And we must allow the Alliance to do the same - it is the honorable thing to do.

-Spirit Walker Scha'rif, of the Long Path

OOC: The RP event will start on Monday, March 12th, at 21:00 realm-time and if there's a big turnout, we might extend it through the week Smile . Welcoming all healers and non-healers, wounded and sick RPers and maybe one or two cursed individuals MAX (curse removal takes a LOT of effort). Feel to bring healing salves, potions, elixirs, bandages and whatever props you feel would suit the event.
You can reach me in-game (Scharif) or on the discord channel (scha'rif). Since I'm writing this on my phone, I'll keep an eye on the post as well, if I've forgotten anything important.
Looking forward to seeing you all there! Smile
scha'rif

Back to top Go down