Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(RP-PvP) Consolidating Power in Ashenvale and Northern Kalimdor

3 posters

Go down

(RP-PvP) Consolidating Power in Ashenvale and Northern Kalimdor Empty (RP-PvP) Consolidating Power in Ashenvale and Northern Kalimdor

Post by Sagefire - Dove Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:34 pm

This thread will be used to provide updates and notifications for events surrounding this campaign as well as a place to pitch ideas and discussions around it.

A lot of what is written below is a work in progress. This idea is still in its infancy, but it is better to advertise it sooner rather than later.

The Idea
A number of Night Elf Illidari wish to focus efforts into routing the demonic presence in Northern Kalimdor, where it threatens their own people. These individuals have aligned themselves with the Sentinels in Ashenvale, as well as numerous individual Kal'dorei and Kal'dorei organisations, to form the Shield of Elune. The purpose of this militant group is to secure Northern Kalimdor against threats that could distract the Night Elves and the Illidari from the goal of clearing out the Felwood, and the rest of the Legions presence. These threats include the Naga, the Satyr, and the Horde. The newly born Shield will be advancing into Ashenvale during the coming months.

The Shield of Elune?:

The primary goal of this concept is to bring RP and RP-PvP to Kalimdor. If the idea kicks off we hope to organise with any Horde guilds interested in the conflict. If the PvP doesn't work out as planned, it can still serve as catalyst for Kalimdor RP in the future. This idea is still in its infancy, but we already have a few initial set-up events coming up, so PM me in game if you want to get involved in those! If anyone wants to help organise for the future, we would appreciate all input. More events and updates to come in the future.
Sagefire - Dove
Sagefire - Dove

Character sheet
Name: Anthaniel Sagefire
Title: Acolyte

Back to top Go down

(RP-PvP) Consolidating Power in Ashenvale and Northern Kalimdor Empty Re: (RP-PvP) Consolidating Power in Ashenvale and Northern Kalimdor

Post by Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:07 pm

Good, good. If there is Alliance, there is Stormwind and there is The Ninth Company.

I guess Horde would not like Alliance starting to gain control in the region, so even as the two factions are both in conflict with the same enemy the Legion, there can be regional conflicts at Kalimdor as usual between the factions. Enough reason to get involved. I'll try to message ingame at some point.
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag
Reyxor/Dlaqev/Lucag

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

(RP-PvP) Consolidating Power in Ashenvale and Northern Kalimdor Empty Re: (RP-PvP) Consolidating Power in Ashenvale and Northern Kalimdor

Post by Skarain Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:32 pm

I shall keep an eye on this idea. Red Reach Raiders (Horde) are like the wind; we come and go as it pleases us, but.... I do not oppose the possibility that in the middle of our raid to....say, Blackfanthom Deeps, a group of angry Kaldorei comes to drive us off from their lands.

Color us interested of any RP-PvP there is now or anytime in the future.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down