Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The grand Reopening of the nagrand Arena in outland RP-PvP event

4 posters

Go down

The grand Reopening of the nagrand Arena in outland RP-PvP event Empty The grand Reopening of the nagrand Arena in outland RP-PvP event

Post by Azapha Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:05 am

Azapha has been hard at work reconstructing the damaged and left to rot nagrand arena in outland and its doors will be opened in the Friday 13th November For an RP-PvP event on what will hopefully be a reoccurring monthly event that rotates between the nagrand arena and the bladesedge arena in outland. this is not an alliance only event and will be open to all challengers and spectators to come. make IC betting or what ever you wish..i will be looking for 3's teams (please no teams with 3 healers) to give me a heads up so i can make a scoreboard for naming winners. also would really appreciate a hoard group who are willing to help organize and announce for there faction who would be facilitating the roles i cant fill on alliance side to come forward and let me get them on battletag and we can get  onto teamspeak for helping out on that end

the event will be fairly simple.. we get the teams registered IC at the entrance, they participate in a ladder system tournament and the victors get to stand in victory with an IC title and IC reward, after this there is a no holds barred last man standing were any number of applicants can enter and it is simply a last man standing is the victor

can people who are interested please throw me a bone so i can have a better guess on numbers im likely to see and post here. also anyone who wishes to help, act as stalls or has any cool ideas please feel free. the idea is for this to be an out of laws reach pit fighting ring that hopefully fills that gap for an RPPVP event thats fun and easy to keep going month after month, if it proves to be popular might even turn to fortnightly

give me your feed back guy, im setting this up mostly on my own back with some support from skarain
Azapha
Azapha

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

The grand Reopening of the nagrand Arena in outland RP-PvP event Empty Re: The grand Reopening of the nagrand Arena in outland RP-PvP event

Post by Skarain Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:56 am

Any Horde who wishes to be approached to be handed an invitation ICly, do give a shout. I already have a character I did the schedule check for the Horde with and I wouldn't mind walking to your guilds headquarter to hand over an invitation ICly.

For those who seeks an IC reason to get themselves involved, that is.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

The grand Reopening of the nagrand Arena in outland RP-PvP event Empty Re: The grand Reopening of the nagrand Arena in outland RP-PvP event

Post by Azapha Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:47 pm

this event is being postponed due to IC reasons that make it so some will not be attending and the turn out will be weaker.. the event will be considered and moved when a more clear time is made

apologies for anyone who will be disappointed
Azapha
Azapha

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Azapha Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:11 pm

So all, The arena event IS HAPPENING.  Begins this Friday on the 11th at 8000 game time in blades edge arena..  arena event is as stated in opening message

There will be 3v3 competition were teams can compete for the arena title held by the blackwald trading union!! There can be challenges made ic or organised matches if ppl request them

The final will be a last gladiator standing in a free for All

All are welcome. All can compete or spectate or even trade
Azapha
Azapha

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tantzui Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:39 am

I like the concept and you have all my support! Sadly tho I won't be able to attend on 11th. So don't stop organizing this after first one pls. Very Happy
Tantzui
Tantzui

Character sheet
Name: Tant
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Azapha Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:44 pm

It's my intent to keep this as an ongoing event every 2 weeks between the black market event weeks
Azapha
Azapha

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:24 am

Thank you for everyone that attended. I admit, at places, it was badly organized. At another, damn messy. Also lacking people in starts, and rules sometimes unclear.

We will look into improving it the way we can and see you again in 2 weeks!
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:06 am

As long as we can still brutaly murder each other I think things should work out.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down