Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] Holmes Van Dregen's Ingenious Plan - (The Horde Costume Ball)

4 posters

Go down

[H] Holmes Van Dregen's Ingenious Plan - (The Horde Costume Ball) Empty [H] Holmes Van Dregen's Ingenious Plan - (The Horde Costume Ball)

Post by Thawon Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:31 pm

A mysterious note baffled the races of the horde for weeks. An invitation from a mysterious host promised a night of dance, great food and drinks in the plenty. The Horde Costume Ball, it was called. A group of excited members of the horde dressed up and gathered outside the keep in the dark forest where the event was supposedly going to be had. As they reached the location, a voice greeted them.

"Ah, the guests have arrived, with excitement I tingle! Come come, everyone. Enter and mingle.
Why, why, may I ask, do you stand in the cold. Please do come in, dont mind the stench of mold."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The voice came from the mysterious host who kept himself hidden, even as the guests entered. On the first floor, tables and kegs with ale welcomed them. With much pleasure, everyone began to mingle. The food and the drinks were consumed generously. Even though the host didn't reveal himself, he still spoke from the shadows, very encouraging.

"Good, good, eat and refill. When you're full, you'll be easier to... uhm... bill?
Have you emptied your glasses, have you drunk it all? When you feel like it, upstairs is a ball"

Moving the party upstairs, the guests found a dance floor with candles along the walls. Music started playing and the voice spoke once again.

"The floor is not dangerous, not covered in ice. Who knows, the best dancers may receive a prize?" *A bit muffled, the voice continues* "Alright, that wasn't my best one, but whatever"

The guests began to dance, and how beautiful was it not to see the elegant moves across the dance floor. It did seem like the host was happiest of them all, still.

"Getting tired it seems by first glance. How  beautiful is this last dance..."
I have seen what I need, gather on stage everyone. It is time to reveal who has won"

The guests gathered at the stage, expectantly to see the mysterious host revealed. To everyone's shock, a grinning worgen entered the hall. He bowed down, and smirked at the genius plan he had conducted.

"You stand right where I want you, the game is up. Without suspecting it, you went in my trap...
Allow me to introduce myself, the one who really has won. I am Holmes Van Dregen, the genious one.
The prize will be death, and you all have scored. Now, die, you and your filthy Horde!

The worgen charged the horde, to end them all in the name of the alliance. Needless to say, Holmes Van Dregen was reduced to a rug only seconds later. Shocked by the revelation, the guests decided to continue the party throughout the night. They even found a list of names on the worgen body, revealing who of his "victims" he thought had the best costumes.

OOC: I really want to thank everyone who showed up to the Costume Ball. It was a great fun hosting it, and there will be more casual gatherings coming in the future. All the best!

Last edited by Thawon on Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:30 pm; edited 6 times in total
Thawon
Thawon

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://phoenixstriders.com

Back to top Go down

[H] Holmes Van Dregen's Ingenious Plan - (The Horde Costume Ball) Empty Re: [H] Holmes Van Dregen's Ingenious Plan - (The Horde Costume Ball)

Post by Zackarn Yorelas Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:20 pm

OOC Concerns:
Zackarn Yorelas
Zackarn Yorelas

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[H] Holmes Van Dregen's Ingenious Plan - (The Horde Costume Ball) Empty Re: [H] Holmes Van Dregen's Ingenious Plan - (The Horde Costume Ball)

Post by Thawon Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:36 pm

That is a valid concern. Will most likely come back and revise the location. Thanks for bringing it up.
Thawon
Thawon

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Azapha Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:19 pm

Unfortunately I have to agree with zackerus on the event being in an open pvp zone.  He'll even on an RP point of view some could see this as an opportunity for "revenge " for gilneaus considering it's in graymain manner
Azapha
Azapha

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thawon Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:16 pm

Alright, we have come up with an IC reason to leave the manor if we would get a problem with the griefers. This way, we optimally will still be allowed to have it in the manor, but will move if a threat appears.
Thawon
Thawon

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Angus McFife Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:29 am

Out of interest, why even pick gilneas manor as an IC area for the ball anyway? Seems like a rather piss poor place for a bunch of IC hordies to be faffing about in fancy dress even outside of the ganking opportunities.
I suppose its thematic and all but I'd of thought places like tranqullian or whatever its name is would fit the bill just as well and still be an actual viable area for you all not to get shanked IC.

Angus McFife

Back to top Go down

Post by Thawon Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:38 am

We picked another location and it became a big success.

Last edited by Thawon on Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thawon
Thawon

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thawon Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:31 pm

The Costume Ball has passed, and it was a fantastic event filled with food, drinks, dance and death to the Alliance! Thank you so much to everyone who participated!
Thawon
Thawon

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down