Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A]: A civilian RP guild (adventurers not allowed)

+4
Bradley
Blackreed
erwtenpeller
Izzifix
8 posters

Go down

[A]: A civilian RP guild (adventurers not allowed) Empty [A]: A civilian RP guild (adventurers not allowed)

Post by Izzifix Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:47 am

Hi. I'm Dwyburn and I'm an alcoholic.

Or actually, that's not true. I'm Dwyburn though, and evidently, I like making up stories that aren't true. Aka roleplaying. Was reading Ariel's lovely thread about how your clothes kill the cartel when I stumbled upon Skarain's post, which in his usual fashion was well thought out and formulated.

Reading that spawned an idea for a guild/organization for civilians though: A general layman's union/laborers guild(in the actual meaning of the word!) for the parts of the alliance workforce that aren't professional killers or explorers. The Union/Guild-thing making for a very loose structure, allowing characters their space, but also giving the guildmates/organization members common goals like worker's rights, pensions, insurances, wages, healthcare etc to unite them.

I personally kind of like the idea of worker's rights/wages/etc during the everlasting wars and catastrophes that is the warcraft storyline, and might in not too long have a civilian main again, so I thought I'd just post this here for criticism/support/trolling attemps/semi-related youtube links and gifs/what have you.

Iwill not start the initiative before the 20th/21st at the very earliest, as I've committed a lot of my time the next week and a half already, but on the other hand, I can see myself going ahead with it with minimal support as well as I'm used to having an unguilded main.  If I should go ahead with it, there will be exactly 0% pre-planned events and exactly 100% spontaneus/random ones, though, so be warned. Following my general priorities, I will not ever commit to being an engaged GM, so any eventual members would be expected to take full responsibility for their own RP and/or the lack of such.

Did I make any sense? Let me know.
-dwy

P.s
Just finished a night shift before writing this, so my language skills and humour might not be at their best. Sorry.

Izzifix

Back to top Go down

[A]: A civilian RP guild (adventurers not allowed) Empty Re: [A]: A civilian RP guild (adventurers not allowed)

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:40 am

Awesome, good luck with it! I'm always trying to get as many things made by other players as I can in role-play. A guild of artisans might just get a bunch of work from the Band of the Brave!

...We are still [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

We can come up with jobs for carpenters, farmers, smiths (though we have a fine one ourselves, too) you name it!
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A]: A civilian RP guild (adventurers not allowed) Empty Re: [A]: A civilian RP guild (adventurers not allowed)

Post by Blackreed Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:22 am

I was in a guild like this back in the day. I was a street sweeper. I have also been a street beggar and of course a barman.

I support this idea fully, it is good to have a place where civilian alts can easily coordinate RP.
Blackreed
Blackreed

Character sheet
Name: Owen Blackreed
Title: Sir

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradley Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:55 am

This is great

If you do this, I'll do what I can to help out and all
Bradley
Bradley

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:15 am

Remember to post this in the Wow Forum, bests of luck! Very Happy
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkle Figgins Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:50 am

I must say I was disappointed when I read you're not al alcoholic, but I like this idea
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rend. Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Blackbrews will no doubt have work for a Blacksmith at the very least, should someone decide to RP as one! Hope it takes off!
Rend.
Rend.

Character sheet
Name: Rend
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reynar / Raviran Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:24 pm

Stamp of approval.

Reynar / Raviran
Reynar / Raviran

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzifix Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:33 am

UPDATE:
Will need a few volunteers to help get a voucher and stuff done soon.

There will be some updates on the more finished product Soon(TM). A new post even.

Actually... I'll focus on Horde RP for a while instead. See if there's anything to it.

Izzifix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down