Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturday, good or bad day for events?

+2
Ledgic
Raenmar
6 posters

Go down

Saturday, good or bad day for events? Empty Saturday, good or bad day for events?

Post by Raenmar Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:29 pm

I'm always unsure of dates and times when it comes to events so I just wanted to get some opinions on Saturdays before I choose a date for something.

So, yeah - is Saturday, in general, a good or bad day for people? I know some people go out drinking etc, but on weekdays there are other events, people have work, stuff like that. I guess either way has it's downsides, I'm just wondering if people would like an event to be held on a Saturday (and if they'd generally be available) or if they'd prefer a weekday/Sunday/whatever.
Raenmar
Raenmar

Character sheet
Name: Raenmar Alric
Title: Commander, Druid of the Wild

http://gilneas.guildlaunch.com

Back to top Go down

Saturday, good or bad day for events? Empty Re: Saturday, good or bad day for events?

Post by Ledgic Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:55 pm

Saturday is usually a good day for me. I generally go out drinking Thursday/Friday so I'm around and free at the weekend. Obviously if I'm out on the Friday I can be quite the zombie on Saturday.

Still, making an event that wouldn't require a mass attendance could be a decent way to test whether Saturday events work.
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Saturday, good or bad day for events? Empty Re: Saturday, good or bad day for events?

Post by Amaryl Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:09 pm

generally from my experience, friday and saturday's are the days that are erratic.

you'll get lots of sign-ups to the calendar but then nobody shows. because plans got in the way. Or its the otherway around, nobody signs up, but a lot of people show up, because plans didn't get made/cancelled...

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:05 pm

Usually when i've organized Underforge or Trade of the Tram, both on Friday and Saturday,... On Fridays there have been a way better turnout, so i recommend holding your event at that day.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Raenmar Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:09 am

Seems they're both a bit erratic. Right now I'm thinking of having it on a Sunday.

Thanks for the replies.
Raenmar
Raenmar

Character sheet
Name: Raenmar Alric
Title: Commander, Druid of the Wild

http://gilneas.guildlaunch.com

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:35 am

Every day is a good day. Forget life, RP all week. What a Face
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:02 pm

sunday is the best of days! Very Happy

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ara Tue May 07, 2013 1:34 pm

I'm always around on saturday / sunday nights
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Name: Ara
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down