Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To our most honorable enemies the Forsaken

+5
Vaell
Ixirar
Coppersocket
Lexgrad
Raenmar
9 posters

Go down

To our most honorable enemies the Forsaken Empty To our most honorable enemies the Forsaken

Post by Raenmar Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:07 am

IT'S OKAY, it was just crime syndicate being butthurt again

Last edited by Raenmar on Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Raenmar
Raenmar

Character sheet
Name: Raenmar Alric
Title: Commander, Druid of the Wild

http://gilneas.guildlaunch.com

Back to top Go down

To our most honorable enemies the Forsaken Empty Re: To our most honorable enemies the Forsaken

Post by Lexgrad Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:39 am

I wonder who that was.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

To our most honorable enemies the Forsaken Empty Re: To our most honorable enemies the Forsaken

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:49 am

I only gank retards Lexgrad.

However on point, I don't write that way and I have a pretty good understanding with KoS so it's probably Mudflap or some other "pvper" that you've been baiting on the realm forums.

My guild doesn't really do that sort of stuff if that is the insinuation of the thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raenmar Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:53 am

I thought Lex was implying Volusia.

And I'd never insinuate such a thing.
Raenmar
Raenmar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:54 am

Volusia isn't mentally challenged either and quiet intelligent. He does not spell like that either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raenmar Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:00 am

I know, it's Lex that insinuated that.
Raenmar
Raenmar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:02 am

I like this thread, it contains Raenmar and nothing useful for anyone to read.

Another day at Defiasrp.com
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Raenmar Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:07 am

I like this thread, it contains Raenmar

<3
Raenmar
Raenmar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:13 am

Coppersocket wrote:I like this thread, it contains Raenmar and nothing useful for anyone to read.

Another day at Defiasrp.com

Happy Birthday. You have spoken things I would be banned for - Continue doing that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:47 am

ITT: Stupid shit all over.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:31 am

Vangrel Lansire wrote:Volusia isn't mentally challenged either and quiet intelligent. He does not spell like that either.
Isn't that guy the waste of space who consistently trolled RPers? From the conversations I had with that guy, I'm pretty sure my semen was more intelligent.
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:34 am

Vaell wrote:
Vangrel Lansire wrote:Volusia isn't mentally challenged either and quiet intelligent. He does not spell like that either.
Isn't that guy the waste of space who consistently trolled RPers? From the conversations I had with that guy, I'm pretty sure my semen was more intelligent.

It's like that stain on you favorite shirt that you just can't remove.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:04 pm

Volusia is intelligent in an Anders Breivik kind of way. Definetly some kind of NPD going on in that guys head.

The guy is clearly deranged and has so many goddamn things wrong with him, but in the same breath, he knows what he's doing and he does it well.

It's almost a guarantee that he's reading this, looking for his next targets in which to torment. Like that stained T-Shirt, it's best to just never bring it out and leave it festering in the wardrobe, that way it's never in your view and it never comes back to haunt you.
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:58 pm

But I chased away Volusia from the Alliance months a go? Didn't he go AD?
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:59 pm

Vangrel Lansire wrote:I only gank retards Lexgrad.

However on point, I don't write that way and I have a pretty good understanding with KoS so it's probably Mudflap or some other "pvper" that you've been baiting on the realm forums.

My guild doesn't really do that sort of stuff if that is the insinuation of the thread.

I was innocently asking Eph chill.

From what I see, it is someone who hates KoS and likes ganking/causing drama. And it also looks like an RPer or someone who at least cares enough about RP to cause grief.

Hmmm
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:15 pm

Coppersocket wrote:But I chased away Volusia from the Alliance months a go? Didn't he go AD?

Haah, you wish.

He came Horde side for a bit and went full sex-pest. Cyber stalking people, finding their mobile numbers, proclaiming undying love and wanting to get married and have children and things. Police were involved and stuff... fun times!

Edit: Edit at the request of Volusia themselves. The events depicted in this post are not entirely true, and the undying love/marriage/children parts were the other party.

Volusia requested that I remove the post in its entirety, however that would be wrong as my mistake should be made clear to all that would even care to look this far back into this thread or my post history.

Last edited by Raene on Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cid Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:13 pm

Aye, a troll rogue of all things she went. Target her for the fistful of love achievement. /wink
Cid
Cid

Character sheet
Name: Cid Blackforge
Title: Captain of the Guard

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:57 pm

Oh right, that one. Yeah. Remember it from Cata.
He came to try gank people on it and failed. Was quite funny.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gor'Thrak Frosthowl Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:33 pm

Meh, just tell on him to the officer Dumbledot in his guild if he disturbs you again. That guy doesn't fall for his petty excuses atleast. Not sure if he'll care too much about a little gank though.
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl

Character sheet
Name: Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
Title: The Bloodaxe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down