Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<Wanted Poster>

3 posters

Go down

<Wanted Poster> Empty <Wanted Poster>

Post by Samian/Bismack Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:15 am

<Wanted Poster> 89914

The following figures are wanted by the kingdom of Stormwind, related to the bank-heist on november the 16th!

Human male #1:
The man was wearing a simple anddark green shirt, a black and brown tabard, a black hat as well as a white half-facemask to cover his visage, a pair of loose brown and green trousers.
The man was weaponed with a rapier, crossbow and a knife.(Filling pouches with the money)

Tanned human male #2
The man was clad in an armour composed of holed and pillaged mail and worn-out leather, characterized by spiked shoulderpads and leather helmet.
He wielded a machete as well as a spiked wooden round shield. (He was seen holding the dwarf hostage)

Human female #1
An armour composed of mail and leather pieces, either black or brown. Her face was covered with a full mask and she was weaponed with a scimitar.
Note: Her missing hand wasn’t noticeable, since she was wearing a padded glove.
(Holding the elven hostage)

Human male #3
Was wearing a full tux, with gloves and a black full mask, he was weaponed with a blunderbuss, a longsword and a club.(Aiming the rifle at the crowd)

Gnome male #3
Little beard and a tight leather headcap wielding a cleaver and most likely the leader of the pack. A dirty face and a mean attitude was included

They are suspected to have fled towards Westfall by boat.

Any information regarding the heist or the hide out of these indviduals will be rewarded. The key tip leading to the arrest of these figures will be rewarded 50 golden coins.

Signed, Captain Bronze.

Last edited by Samian/Bismack on Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Samian/Bismack
Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

<Wanted Poster> Empty Re: <Wanted Poster>

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:21 am

Descriptions and posters are spread to the Goodwyn guard immediately, they are placed on high alert and patrols are doubled while rations remain low.

Back to top Go down

Post by Feydor Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:38 am

Feydor rocks back and forth in the cold, decrepid Westfall cabin, staring half furiously at Krickle's enormous sweaty moustache vibrating as he snores loudly. The fuck have I gotten myself into this time.. my loot better be safe.
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet
Name: Theodore
Title: Grand Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Samian/Bismack Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:53 am

(( That is a good point, if anyone happends to be roleplaying in our around the old barracks one of these days please throw me, feydor or Krickle a /whisper ingame! ))
Samian/Bismack
Samian/Bismack

Back to top Go down

Post by Feydor Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:02 pm

(( Ah shit, I didn't remember that last night I switched from my defias leather set to a full tuxedo and the mask, so if you may replace the
Human male #3
A dark grey leather tight gear surmounted with a black tabard and a black full-mask, he was weaponed with a blunderbuss, a longsword and a club.(Aiming the rifle at the crowd)
With the fact I was wearing a full tux, with gloves and a black full mask. The rest of the info is accurate tho Smile ))
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet
Name: Theodore
Title: Grand Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:26 pm

Feydor wrote:(( Ah shit, I didn't remember that last night I switched from my defias leather set to a full tuxedo and the mask, so if you may replace the
Human male #3
A dark grey leather tight gear surmounted with a black tabard and a black full-mask, he was weaponed with a blunderbuss, a longsword and a club.(Aiming the rifle at the crowd)
With the fact I was wearing a full tux, with gloves and a black full mask. The rest of the info is accurate tho Smile ))
((Feydor staying classy since 1992.))
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down