Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for dope fiends and drug dealers

+8
Drustai
Feydor
Coppersocket
Ixirar
Lexgrad
Zalissa
Beladon
Rhavz'amul
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Looking for dope fiends and drug dealers Empty Looking for dope fiends and drug dealers

Post by Rhavz'amul Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:24 pm

Since there are some lack of authority in Dwarven District i guess providing The Cartel with some side RP and having fun would be cool, i'm thinking about roleplaying as amateur drug dealers who tries to make some quick money and gets in some serious trouble. Coppersocket and me agreed on it but i don't have any drug dealers or craftsmans, if you're interested in some fun RP (Every RP is fun RP with Biterius) you can add me in Real ID -since i level another character in another server i won't be online with Biterius unless there's RP-

epikobay@gmail.com
Rhavz'amul
Rhavz'amul

Back to top Go down

Looking for dope fiends and drug dealers Empty Re: Looking for dope fiends and drug dealers

Post by Beladon Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:22 am

I once walked through the Dwarven district and offered a guy a smoke, he proceeded to accuse of me of pushing on his turf and his had "boys" jump me, tie me up, set me on fire and throw me in the canal.

Man i miss Shizzle, that boy was GANGSTA!

Fyi was not on Beladon
Beladon
Beladon

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Looking for dope fiends and drug dealers Empty Re: Looking for dope fiends and drug dealers

Post by Rhavz'amul Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:37 pm

Looking for dope fiends and drug dealers Jimmy_10
Rhavz'amul
Rhavz'amul

Back to top Go down

Post by Beladon Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:14 pm

Relevant to the point, but off the rails a little, anyway I think this is a great idea.

Would be great to do the odd dug raid, or catch dealings in action.
Beladon
Beladon

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhavz'amul Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:29 pm

Involving the helmets ? Well sure if you're up for it i can create some toons to get caught in action
Rhavz'amul
Rhavz'amul

Back to top Go down

Post by Zalissa Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:19 pm

Feydor's our man for drugs in the cartel, fortunately they're not deemed as illegal ICly, I think..
Zalissa
Zalissa

Character sheet
Name: Zalissa Sparrow
Title: The Pirate Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:23 pm

Just bear in mind that this kinda RP is not liked by Blizz.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5208450915#3
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zalissa Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:38 pm

There's more ERP that goes on than Drug RP, so much so that it's actually an active problem, maybe they should sort that out before bitching about RP that might actually create a chain reaction of criminal/guard RP. Until then Blizzard can lick my balls.
Zalissa
Zalissa

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:52 pm

Same deal as with ERP. If you keep it away from the general open and make sure it doesn't bother people who may not like it, you won't get disciplined.

Drugs are a worse thing to expose kids to than sex btw.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:12 am

The Cartel has always been involved with drugs, one way or another. It's not the first time we've had drugs actively involved in our RP and it won't be the last.

You can like or dislike it, doesn't matter. Won't change a thing, and like you honestly give a shit Kavalis.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:40 am

Never made a judgement Copper me old china, just putting that out there as it is a relatively recent post. I might argue that casual violence with abstract consquences are worse than both sex and drugs but meh. Like I got kids.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zalissa Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:44 am

Anyway! I am thoroughly up for this!
Zalissa
Zalissa

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:03 am

Coppersocket wrote:The Cartel has always been involved with drugs, one way or another. It's not the first time we've had drugs actively involved in our RP and it won't be the last.

You can like or dislike it, doesn't matter. Won't change a thing, and like you honestly give a shit Kavalis.

The first remark was basically a "Well, just keep it within reasonable confines and it's no big deal.", the second remark I made was @the post above mine saying that as long as people ERP, Blizz can lick their balls, and I explained that to Blizz this will be a higher prio than ERP, because drugs are potentially more harmful to kids than sex is, so Blizz is extra strict with that. Add to that, it's illegal, so ye.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Feydor Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:31 am

Zalissa/Alorah wrote:There's more ERP that goes on than Drug RP, so much so that it's actually an active problem, maybe they should sort that out before bitching about RP that might actually create a chain reaction of criminal/guard RP. Until then Blizzard can lick my balls.

blizzard can choke on the smoke of our crack pipes, whilst i shove a needle of the finest heroin up my ass for all i care

i second this opinion

alongside hopefully working with this fine gentleman here i shall be trying to be more active with the whole drug shenanigans, have some things planned for when we finally travel to pandaria
we're gonna have the wwf on our case
Looking for dope fiends and drug dealers WWF%20
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet
Name: Theodore
Title: Grand Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Zalissa Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:39 pm

Ixirar/Kavalis wrote:
Coppersocket wrote:The Cartel has always been involved with drugs, one way or another. It's not the first time we've had drugs actively involved in our RP and it won't be the last.

The first remark was basically a "Well, just keep it within reasonable confines and it's no big deal.", the second remark I made was @the post above mine saying that as long as people ERP, Blizz can lick their balls, and I explained that to Blizz this will be a higher prio than ERP, because drugs are potentially more harmful to kids than sex is, so Blizz is extra strict with that. Add to that, it's illegal, so ye.

Oh shut up man, do you really care that strongly about all of this to kick up a fuss? Or are you just nitpicking. Someone's trying to start RP here and thus far all you've done is try to deter it. Besides you can't really say drug rp is worse than erp. Both of them are unallowed - but we're playing in a game that surrounds war and violence, and people dying. There is lots of rp that goes on that shouldn't in game, the difference is this drug rp is going to give an opening for action on authority characters and criminal characters, it's not two people behind a tree near goldshire, naked and trying to get off on each others emotes - how is that any better than someone smoking a joint and rping as mellow for a while?

Besides there are already examples of recreational drugs in game, the sage that can be smoked and blood thisle which literally has a withdrawal. Furthermore, high/blood elves being ADDICTED to magic/fel. So get off your moral crusade, about how this is wrong. By all means it isn't right, but you're making mountains out of mole hills, dude. Isn't criminal RP about doing what you're not supposed to be doing?
Zalissa
Zalissa

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:49 pm

Why is there even drama about this?

It's RP. Fuck what Blizzard says about it.

Also, there are opium dens in-game, and several quests revolve around imbibing mind-altering substances (there are also concubines and harems, for that matter).

So again, fuck what Blizzard says.

Last edited by Drustai on Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:56 pm

Feydor wrote:

alongside hopefully working with this fine gentleman here i shall be trying to be more active with the whole drug shenanigans, have some things planned for when we finally travel to pandaria
we're gonna have the wwf on our case
Looking for dope fiends and drug dealers WWF%20

*Salutes*

Looking for dope fiends and drug dealers 19th+century+rice+paper+painting+Chinese+opium+smoker
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feydor Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:04 pm

i dont even know where all this 'what blizzard says' is coming from, playing this game since vanilla on a few servers i've never seen no one kick up a stink over harmless rp
zalissa makes a good point when introducing violence into the equation
if we are really going to be pussies and THINK OF THE CHILDREN, then surely the abundance of violent murdering should be at the tip of your moral crusade
kids are gonna get high anyway why piss on their parade?
but thankyou for the carebearing you have motivated me to get online and start up some rp
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:08 pm

i like how everyone defending this righteously is a crackhead irl

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:20 pm

Perturbo wrote:i like how everyone defending this righteously is a crackhead irl

quite, and that every child is going to get high anyway is far fetched

however i don't give two fucks about violence, sex and drugs. I was like 10 when I was introduced to it all (not in person, but heard of it / saw it) out of the internet.
All these child crusaders are a bit far fetched. "The young as so innocent we mustn't defile their minds!"

lol.
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gesh Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:33 pm

Don't they have snuff and shiz in the lore...?
Looking for dope fiends and drug dealers Tumblr_mbosq4pOqQ1qdzm9y
Gesh
Gesh

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:38 pm

Erahn wrote:
Perturbo wrote:i like how everyone defending this righteously is a crackhead irl

however i don't give two fucks about violence, sex and drugs. I was like 10 when I was introduced to it all (not in person, but heard of it / saw it) out of the internet.
All these child crusaders are a bit far fetched. "The young as so innocent we mustn't defile their minds!"

lol.

I would direct you to Social learning theory.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feydor Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:06 pm

Erahn wrote:

lol.

i agree, but i dont believe that the idea that every kid is going to get high anyway is far fetched
how many straight edge people do you know in real life?
alcohol is a drug, that gets you fucked up a lot more than a lot of illegal drugs, and is openly featured in the game, along with the dizzy hazey screen effects that happens when you drink it, etc.etc.
it's just a fact that you have been brought up to believe that alcohol is different, its ok, drink responsibly kiddos (yeah that worked out), its not a drug if you can drink it!
i wonder how many people complaining about the drug rp on the server have ever complained about blizz selling alcohol and featuring it in some quests heavily

and for the record i have never inhaled crack
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Beladon Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:17 pm

Woah this flared up. >_>

I understand Blizzards stance on drug Rp and not wanting children exposed to it but it's majorly hypocritical when they allow a game to be filled with violence, and do nothing to stop sick/twisted murder rp, brutal attacks and vast alcohol consumption.

In most respects it's like the British government barraging us with how weed is a vile drug as bad as cocaine, but tobacco and Alcohol are perfect fine when they have just as bad/if not worse effects.

But meh, what you gonna do about it, I think keeping the rp on the low and quite would be good, perhaps even OOcly discuss here a code name or two for different Drugs so the drug dealing rp is not as obvious to randoms running past.
Beladon
Beladon

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:24 pm

Feydor wrote:
Erahn wrote:

lol.

i agree, but i dont believe that the idea that every kid is going to get high anyway is far fetched
how many straight edge people do you know in real life?
alcohol is a drug, that gets you fucked up a lot more than a lot of illegal drugs, and is openly featured in the game, along with the dizzy hazey screen effects that happens when you drink it, etc.etc.
it's just a fact that you have been brought up to believe that alcohol is different, its ok, drink responsibly kiddos (yeah that worked out), its not a drug if you can drink it!
i wonder how many people complaining about the drug rp on the server have ever complained about blizz selling alcohol and featuring it in some quests heavily

and for the record i have never inhaled crack

I know many who doesn't do drugs (myself included) but I know equally many who does it.
So it isn't a necessity that youth will do it, but it certainly happens alot all the same, and early (and I can bet that all the tough guy 12 year olds getting high did -not- get that idea from a game dominated by older players.)

And alcohol is all over WoW, aye. Nor do I see anything wrong in that - either. *shrug*
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum