Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defias Wiki - Roleplaying Guide Update.

3 posters

Go down

Defias Wiki - Roleplaying Guide Update. Empty Defias Wiki - Roleplaying Guide Update.

Post by Etular Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:38 pm

I was searching the Defias Wiki, and came across this article of interest. I assume, by the fact that only the Draenei section is filled out and that it contain RP information from Ere Argus, that this article was made my an Ere Argus Member (However, it may have been me - as I remember making a post like this a long, long time ago on the official forums...).

Anyway, the reason I bring this to your attention is that I can't help but think of the potential that could come from this if it were to be filled out by various people's thoughts and suggestions of how to RP a Race, Class and Profession. Ofcourse, as to not impose our will on other's Roleplay, such topics would need to be very vague but also give example of other NPC characters etc. That match that style of character.
Etular
Etular

Character sheet
Name: Etular Fizzlebomb
Title: Demonology Student of GAIRDAS

http://www.etular.tk/

Back to top Go down

Defias Wiki - Roleplaying Guide Update. Empty Re: Defias Wiki - Roleplaying Guide Update.

Post by Gunnell Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:52 pm

Things like this, expecially on freely-editable pages such as this rarely work out truth be told (And before the optimist brigade jumps in with "Well we'll change that!" don't even bother) because of the unique ideas and opinions each person has. Some people grab the torches and pitchforks in regards to Death Knights in Stormwind/Cathedral Square whereas others may decide to write it is perfectly acceptable.

Obviously, but I felt I'd write it out anyway for sake of my postcount. Toot-Toot.

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Defias Wiki - Roleplaying Guide Update. Empty Re: Defias Wiki - Roleplaying Guide Update.

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:08 pm

Sev <- Very Happy
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down