Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The White Cross.

3 posters

Go down

The White Cross. Empty The White Cross.

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 11:09 am

Across the eerie peace of the City, I spied a White Cross heading towards the gates. I glided through the people towards the man and stared transfixed as he galloped over the snaking road towards Goldshire. The leafs of the forest were silent, and sounds nor smell would be able to escape upon the wind. Through the blades of grass I walked to the lake, nervous, for I knew I would draw his attention. The heavy weight of the contract I carried upon my shoulders was to be fulfilled, and he would be perfect to do so.

Shadow fulfil my hunger for knowledge,
Shadow quench my unending thirst.
Shadow forever I'll balance on your edge,
Shadow yours for better or for worse.

I stood upon a rock void of plants and raised my hands into the air. I commanded the empty piece of sky to become more dense, and collected the particles needed to form the rocks I then set ablaze. Shortly after, stones drenched in fire rushed in a deadly race to be the first extinguished by the cold water in the lake. The explosive sound rippled through the vicinity and the smell of sulphur desperately tried to keep up with the waves of sound.

I turned around, and there he stood. To not raise any attention I played innocent, and grabbed the hilt of my blade. Immediately I was subject to an interview, but I did not mind. Because there, you were. White Cross, book following, boot-licking minion of the Chapter. I took a step forward and asked him his name. After some more foolish dialogue I grabbed a pearl. I held it up, into the light and the essence impatiently twirled around inside its fragile shell.

“It will change colour according to your intentions” I told him.

When I said it, he seemed sceptical, like a good follower of the Chapter should be. But, after some convincing he wanted to hold the pearl himself. Perfect. He took it, and immediately the outer shell of the pearl broke down, the purple mist evaporated and entered his nose. I was so happy, I wanted to break down in tears and cry. There you stand, with your sharp weapons and protective armour and they're not able to help you now! I bit my tongue and it started bleeding, but I enjoyed the feeling, because I knew what the idiot was going through. Half a minute, but ages in there. The White Cross collapsed.

I took my silver blade and quickly cut my finger, a drop of blood fell towards the ground and I drew the needed symbols into the air to commence the summoning. At that point, I couldn't care less if I would be caught I was too euphoric, and perhaps one day if I don't succumb to the corruption, that will be my downfall. I commanded my succubus to appear and told her the first phase of our contract was commenced. So... She could play with him. And play she did, and a point it was even to horrid for me to look, but in a way, it was pleasing. And I could swear at a point, he was enjoying it too. After a while, I ordered her to return to the Nether, and I would find her second victim as soon as possible. I was aroused, I couldn't help it. I moved over his numbed body and kissed him, like I would kiss a lover. I hugged him and told him he was a great help.

I took his White Cross and walked away. Now, I need to watch my back. But, with careful planning, he will be the first of many, until I find the root of his order and destroy him.

Last edited by Fulvus on Thu May 26, 2011 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)

Back to top Go down

The White Cross. Empty Re: The White Cross.

Post by Valerias Tue May 24, 2011 12:02 pm

Lovely writing. Fulvus seems like an intriguing character to have around, and I like how much you were able to describe about her in this.
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Osmand Tue May 24, 2011 3:24 pm

What heretical dribble is this!?

Lovely dovely stuff liked reading it, nice to see more cultisty types about.
Osmand
Osmand

Character sheet
Name: Brother Osmand Lightguard
Title: Abbot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 3:32 pm

Thank you both for reading it, there's more to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aldric Essalus Helmfrid Tue May 24, 2011 10:07 pm

*shakes fist* damn you witch! I will find you mark my words!

It was a great roleplay and I am excited to see what is in store for your character. The best of luck and I will be seeing you soon! ...After my wounds have healed however.
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Aldric Essalus Helmfrid

Character sheet
Name: Aldric Essalus Helmfrid
Title: Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down