Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

s0 i lik herd...(Warhammer spam/discussion) - Now with Codex: Grey Knight updates!

+37
Eloresh
Jeanpierre
Seranita
Geneviève
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Vragnor
Visceril
teirzul
Flo
Shadowpope
Morgaenhail
Lilenath/Ilynaeth
Sinnadrin
Gesh
Skarre
Nathiniós
Jayse
Grufftoof
Mordazan
Saevir
Wubeh
Gallandria
Tasjin
Lini
Sanara
Sir Lancelot
Kozgugore Feraleye
Quin
Kristeas Sunbinder
(Goggy) - Exilius
Ataris
Dharum
Halya
Geldar
Elízabéth Moren
avaiel
Gunnell
41 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

s0 i lik herd...(Warhammer spam/discussion) - Now with Codex: Grey Knight updates! Empty s0 i lik herd...(Warhammer spam/discussion) - Now with Codex: Grey Knight updates!

Post by Gunnell Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:02 pm

...dat u gais w0rship teh emprah?

Last edited by Gunnell on Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:40 pm; edited 3 times in total

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

s0 i lik herd...(Warhammer spam/discussion) - Now with Codex: Grey Knight updates! Empty Re: s0 i lik herd...(Warhammer spam/discussion) - Now with Codex: Grey Knight updates!

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:15 pm

The Emperor, through this - His office of Correct Grammar, Spelling and Punctuation - hereby order you to attend one (1) week of therapeutic training/penance for your gross violation of His Most Holy Language.
Please report to Hive Sibellius, Tricorn Palace, room 246 where you are to sit in the RED chair.

Throne protects.

Back to top Go down

s0 i lik herd...(Warhammer spam/discussion) - Now with Codex: Grey Knight updates! Empty Re: s0 i lik herd...(Warhammer spam/discussion) - Now with Codex: Grey Knight updates!

Post by avaiel Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:31 pm

what the....
avaiel
avaiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:15 am

Spehhs mehrens?

Back to top Go down

Post by Elízabéth Moren Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:25 am

Spehhs mehrens?

The Emperor, through this - His office of Correct Grammar, Spelling and Punctuation - hereby order you to attend one (1) week of therapeutic training/penance for your gross violation of His Most Holy Language.
Please report to Hive Sibellius, Tricorn Palace, room 246 where you are to sit in the RED chair.

Throne protects.
Elízabéth Moren
Elízabéth Moren

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:53 am

Cyaska wrote:Spehhs mehrens?

Todeh tha enameh iz at owur doreh! We no our duteh an we wall duu it! Wet feght fur owur honeh! As Blud Revanz! Ass SPESS MEHRENS! An we feght inteh name o teh EMPRAH!

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Elízabéth Moren Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:57 am

Todeh tha enameh iz at owur doreh! We no our duteh an we wall duu it! Wet feght fur owur honeh! As Blud Revanz! Ass SPESS MEHRENS! An we feght inteh name o teh EMPRAH!

*Burns*
Elízabéth Moren
Elízabéth Moren

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:40 am

"Alaric almost wished Valinov could still speak, so he could hear Valinov`s taunts. But it didn`t matter. As Alaric had recounted the True Name, Ghargatuloth had rejected his servant. Valinov had devoted his life - more than his life, his soul, his very existance - to Ghargatuloth, and it had been snatched away from him at the very last second. The pain of dying would mean nothing to Valinov, but the agony of failure when he had come so close was a torture of which Ghargatuloth himself would be proud.

Perhaps it would have been fitting to let Valinov carry on despairing. But the Ordo Malleus had already executed Valinov once, and Alaric knew they would expect the job to be finished.

"BY the Authority of the Holy Orders of the Emperor`s Inqusition', said Alaric,'and as brother-captain of the Grey Knights, Chamber Militiant of the Ordeo Malleus, i enact the judgement of Encaladus and place your soul before the Emperor for Judgement.' Alaric bent down and picked Valinov by the scruff of the neck. Valinov stared wildly at him, shivering, vile slime oozing out of his red body.

'But then', said Alaric'you don`t have a soul. So this is the end of everything, Gholic Ren-Sar Valinov. This is the end of ends, this is Obvilion.' Alaric walked slowly away from Ghargatuloth`s dissolved corpse, up to the edge of the Toxic lake Rapax, which shone a multitude of sickly colours in the faint pale moonlight that filtered through the clouds. He knelt down at the lake`s edge and plunged Valinov into the polluted waters. Valinov struggled weakly. Slowly he stopped kicking. Alaric waiting long enough to be sure that Valinov was dead, and then waited some more, alone at the shore of the lake.''

For those who dont have a clue what this was about, i hoped you enjoyed a little part of one of my favourite books, and for those who do have a clue:

Thought of the day: "I long for death, not because i seek peace, but because i seek the war eternal." - Cardinal Armandus Helfire "Reflection`s on the Long Death"

On a funny note here is something every fan of Warhammer 40k will enjoy :
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img194/7663/impatientmarines.jpg
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet
Name: Geldar Angelos
Title: Justicar

Back to top Go down

Post by Halya Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:31 am

So, I ordered 500 tonnes of medical supplies, and, three days later, sure enough, the crates turned up. But, when I cracked one open to have a look, there was a Krieger inside!

Before I could even talk to the Krieger, or he could finish his salute, I opened another crate, and another crate... They all had Kriegers inside! Somehow my shipment of medicines had been replace with Kriegers! What the hell was I supposed to do with 500 Kriegers!?
Halya
Halya

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elízabéth Moren Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:48 am

Thanks for the link Geldar!

And Halya, lol Razz
Elízabéth Moren
Elízabéth Moren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:08 pm

Saali wrote:The Emperor, through this - His office of Correct Grammar, Spelling and Punctuation - hereby order you to attend one (1) week of therapeutic training/penance for your gross violation of His Most Holy Language.

Spoiler:

Captain Obvious asks:What was the point of this topic anyway? Mocking Warhammer fans overflowing the forum?

Back to top Go down

Post by Halya Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:38 pm

No, it was for us Tau Sympathisers to spout our nonsense.

For the greater good!
Halya
Halya

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:24 pm

Halya wrote:So, I ordered 500 tonnes of medical supplies, and, three days later, sure enough, the crates turned up. But, when I cracked one open to have a look, there was a Krieger inside!

Before I could even talk to the Krieger, or he could finish his salute, I opened another crate, and another crate... They all had Kriegers inside! Somehow my shipment of medicines had been replace with Kriegers! What the hell was I supposed to do with 500 Kriegers!?

Basically the Krieg troops are the best trained Guardsmen in the Universe, clearly by ordering supplies you received something better. They survived a nuclear wipe out without supplies meaning that whatever you have planned to start with having 500 tons of medical supplies is not needed, now you have a regiment of Deathkorps which dont need supplies to survive. -nod-

Thought of the day: A single guardsman with a lasgun is worth his weight in gold.

On a fun note again, enjoy this larger comic strip as i did! : https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img713/2207/greatuncleanonehellyeahwjbcj.jpg

PS:
For the greater good!
*BLAM* Heresy. -walks off followed by his Grey Knights retinue-
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dharum Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:11 pm

The Caremarines bring some of their tender touch to this thread and the approval of the Emperor ... of Love
Dharum
Dharum

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:13 pm

Dharum wrote:The Caremarines bring some of their tender touch to this thread and the approval of the Emperor ... of Love

ANGRY MARINES BRING SOME OF THEIR ANGER IN THE NAME OF THE EMPEROR! ALWAYS ANGRY! ALL THE TIME!
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by avaiel Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:39 pm

Death to the Emperor!
avaiel
avaiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Elízabéth Moren Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:41 pm

Death to the Emperor!

*Purges*
Elízabéth Moren
Elízabéth Moren

Back to top Go down

Post by Dharum Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:28 pm

s0 i lik herd...(Warhammer spam/discussion) - Now with Codex: Grey Knight updates! AngryMarines
Dharum
Dharum

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:15 pm

Dharum wrote:s0 i lik herd...(Warhammer spam/discussion) - Now with Codex: Grey Knight updates! AngryMarines

ALREADY POSTED EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dharum Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:42 pm

Geldar wrote:

Posted by a heretic!
Dharum
Dharum

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:56 am

Dharum wrote:
Geldar wrote:

Posted by a heretic!

I represent the Ordo Malleus and the Chamber Militant, the Grey Knights. You infact are the heretic, pink dressed marine man. SLAENESH FOLLOWER! -ignites his nemesis halbert-
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ataris Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:08 am

There's too little Eldar and Chaos in this thread.

Pick it up!
Ataris
Ataris

Character sheet
Name: Ataris the Soulblighter
Title: Darkmaster of the Dark Sphere

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:40 am

Ataris wrote:There's too little Eldar and Chaos in this thread.

Pick it up!

Moment good sir.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img98/5391/712pxangrymarinewithfla.jpg

Does this qualify?
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by (Goggy) - Exilius Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:51 am

Geldar wrote:
Ataris wrote:There's too little Eldar and Chaos in this thread.

Pick it up!

Moment good sir.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img98/5391/712pxangrymarinewithfla.jpg

Does this qualify?

Hah xD, But that guy is next up in the line to convert to chaos after having done such a deed. :3
(Goggy) - Exilius
(Goggy) - Exilius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:33 am

I'll just leave this here...

s0 i lik herd...(Warhammer spam/discussion) - Now with Codex: Grey Knight updates! Kev_walker_imperius_dictatio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next